Tuesday 1 September 2020

Heart Talk: It has been a while....



 

It has been a while..... 

It has been a while since I’ve been neglectful towards the things I love to do. I have always had a set routine for certain things in life… days I would post on my blog, a day in a week I’d definitely sit down and read a good book, a day of deep cleaning of my house, a day for self care. I have fallen out of routine for most things. Haven’t seriously posted or worked on a project for my blog. I haven’t read a good book for a long time. Can’t remember the last time I fed my tired skin some good food. I have been feeding excuses to my laziness and I have let it grow. 

It is okay for all of us to fail our own expectations every now and then. And even though I do think that most days I was just making excuses, I also do not entirely blame myself for getting triggered by the new normal. I think it is okay to be a little vulnerable and it is okay to pause as well. 

And it is also okay pick up from where you left…taking one step at a time… 

Hi everyone…



No comments:

Post a Comment