Wednesday 26 May 2021

The Parcel



 


There is nothing better than the joy of getting ‘the parcel’ from Pakistan. Love letters as I like to call them, are these beautiful clothes that my mother and bhabi pick for me. A lot of thought and care goes into the selection... mostly I get to see what is coming but, there is always a small surprise that my mum adds .... a surprise that she also struggles to keep 😅.... 

Once sent.. the tracking of parcel starts... and finally ultimate joy of receiving these love notes followed by a trial parade and detailed discussion on every piece from every aspect. For me, it becomes almost impossible to wait for an occasion to put them on... 

This year my parcel had this additional ‘Perfect Eid’ jora from @khaadi as a surprise gift and it ‘surprisingly’ matched perfectly with my @merakidesignhouse khussas that @shehzeen.r designed. 

....Because I am not the best at styling clothes, this divine intervention has saved the day 💙

Eid Mubarak my Insta Fam
.


No comments:

Post a Comment