Sunday 10 January 2021

Heart Talk: My Journey ....






Whenever I visit a new place I am filled with gratitude. It reminds me of how incredibly blessed I am to be able to walk on this piece of earth so far away from where I was born.

But I did not get here by just luck.
It has been a result of decisions and actions that made me uncomfortable at times. Breaking out of comfort zones, taking risks, facing the consequences of those risks, doing what I'd never imagined. I missed out on so much, felt lonely and helpless at times. Cried. Celebrated tiniest of wins. All for this life that hubby and I visioned for us. Even if our dream does not appeal to anyone, yet it is what we wanted for ourselves.
As I walk on this beautiful
Flaherty's Beach
in west of Adelaide in
South Australia
, I not only appreciate the unbelievable beauty of the beach, the hues of pink all around, cotton candy sky, the shades of blue and turquoise in the crystal-clear water ….but…
I also applaud my journey...
…. a journey many of us are on and only we know what it takes to be where we are


No comments:

Post a Comment