Friday 10 August 2018

Heart Talk: My Growing Tribe





When I entered the world of blogging I was expecting to fill this space with my thoughts and ideas. But, I realized once into it, that it is not that easy to create content and sometimes filling even a small portion of this space takes a lot of time and effort. Figuring out the right words, the right time, the right way and ensuring that I am giving right information is not as easy as I thought when I began. I am mostly criticizing myself on how I could have worded something better after I have posted it. It is a constant battle, trust me.

Also, I did not expect this space to reach so many people and that my words, whether I am pleased with them or not, would one day encourage or help someone. A rewarding experience that makes me happy beyond words. Recently, I have made some beautiful friends through this platform. I am ‘discovering’ friends in people and places I had never imagined. The world is getting smaller and my little tribe is growing bigger!

How beautiful is this journey of life full of unimaginable struggles and rewards which may not be what you expected but only much, much better!

Happy Friday, my growing tribe


No comments:

Post a Comment