Saturday 19 October 2019

Heart Talk: Slow Down





I am back after a short leave from blogging that I applied for myself and approved for myself....

I take these breaks to remind myself that it is my journey and I can slow down whenever I want to...

I am trying to learn… 

To enjoy time off without feeling guilty of incomplete chores and tasks...
To enjoy what I create or write or cook and not take it as a burden...
To enjoy and savor what I eat and not just gulp it down
To meet friends and have them over not just for the sake of inviting but, to value the time with them...
To engage in meaningful conversations that make a difference
To see places not to tick them off my bucket list but to explore them...
To pray with all my heart and concentration ...
To keep filling my cup with fresh chai and keep dipping my biscuits in it. Ok.. this is perhaps what I already do...

…and that slowing down does not mean I can’t run again. I can. Literally. You'd know if you watch my stories!

The picture was taken in the gorgeous Bridle Track Lookout ... more from the trip coming soon 





No comments:

Post a Comment